Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How long is the flight from new york to Punta cana

How long is the flight from new york to Punta cana?
how about puerto rico? Does anyone know a good all inclusive resort in both of these places??
Dominican Republic - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I´m just back from the Apple, and believe me the flight was ok. Just go to Puerto Plata, the beaches are wider, bigger than in Punta Cana and there your are not isolated like in Punta Cana! I know because I´m a tour operator here in the Dominican. The flight time 3 3/4 hours. Any questions just contact me Gilbert
2 :
It takes about 3 hours from New York to the dominican republic. I am going to punta cana next week. There are a couple of all inclusive resorts out there.. Try the Bavaro Princess. My friend payed $720 for the flight hotel and food 3 times a day, for 5 days 4 night. Not bad if you ask me. Check orbits or expedia. Orbitz has the best rate though, or you can go to travelbyjen.com and see if you can find something there also. Good luck and have fun

Search News