Monday, June 21, 2010

How many incubators are needed to house 1,000 turkey poults on a trans-polar flight from New York to Scotland

How many incubators are needed to house 1,000 turkey poults on a trans-polar flight from New York to Scotland?

Other - Science - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What do you mean? African or European poults?
2 :
Brant: I lol'd. My big question is... why would you go transpolar from New York to Scotland? Why not just transatlantic? Then I'm wondering what a 'poult' is. I think you mean 'pullet', a young hen. Beyond that, I'm trying to decide what the point to the question is. I would imagine the same number of incubators would be useful no matter how far or what route... so I guess the question is, how many turkey pullets fit into an incubator?

Search News