Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Is there any direct flight from New York to Bucharest, Romania

Is there any direct flight from New York to Bucharest, Romania?
I don't need specific dates, I just want to know if there is any airline offering direct flight.
Other - Europe - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
guess u need to change it in amsterdam.... i dont think that are direct flights to ro....
2 :
The only commercial airline that offers direct flights from America to Europe is Continental Airlines. So you could look up something with them. I know that I'm not exactly answering your question but, Cleveland, Ohio - New York - Budapest, Hungary (It's only 4 hours away from the North Eastern border) Cleveland, Ohio - London, England - Budapest Hungary (This one is just an example) Those are flights that I took, I know your not looking to fly to Hungary but that's what I know from experience, and depending where you want to go it might be closer or farther. I go to Oradea, and Satu Mare and its only 4 hours to get there from Budapest, if I flew to Bucharest it would take me around 7 hours to get to Oradea. I hoped I helped, atleast a little?

Search News