Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hi, In January I have a connecting flight in New York and will have about 3 hours spare

Hi, In January I have a connecting flight in New York and will have about 3 hours spare....?
I want to do as much as I can there in this time as it will be my first time. How much should a taxi from JFK Airport cost to the centre of New York and where are the best places to go/places that I shouldn't miss seeing whilst I am there? Many Thanks
Other - Destinations - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
3 Hours in New York? I would just sit at the airport because by the time you get in a cab, drive to downtown, you will have MAYBE enough time to drive back...
2 :
No time for public transportation, so definitely use cabs. Make sure you don't get stuck in traffic by checking the time. You can use http://www.taxifarefinder.com for more information on taxi. You can estimate the taxi fare, duration, and directions.

Search News