Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Is it ok to check an old suitcase on a flight from Austin, TX to New York, NY

Is it ok to check an old suitcase on a flight from Austin, TX to New York, NY?
I have an old hartmann suitcase that I would like to bring on a flight from Austin to New York. I'm worried about the hinges breaking, though. I don't think it will be that big a problem. Mabye I could stick a fragile sticker on it. Any suggestions?
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The fragile sticker won't make a bit of difference. The bag will most likely be tossed, and it perhaps it will be dropped. It may wind up on the bottom of the bin with 6 or 8 suitcases on top of it. Can your bag survive all thar??? If you are connecting it will be handled at least 2 extra times.

Search News