Sunday, July 1, 2012

How long is a flight from Dublin Ireland to New york City

How long is a flight from Dublin Ireland to New york City?
Im going next May and I was wondering how long the flight the will be? I was there twice before but it was years ago and I dont remember how long it was... Oh and whats the weather like in May? The first time I went to New York it had the worst snow it had in Years and the second time I went there was a huge storm and it rained all the time apparently it was the most rain it'd had in years so im hoping this time the weather will be better.. Thanks =)
New York City - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
From what I can find its between 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 hours. Depends on the airline and the winds
2 :
Flights from Dublin to NYC are all scheduled to take 7:30. Going the other way, due to tailwinds, it's 6:30 or 6:45. The weather in May in NY is usually pretty nice, daytime highs in the low 20s. Snow is not out of the question, but we'd be as surprised as you were. (Note to Americans: that's 20s Celsius.)

Search News