Saturday, August 14, 2010

Can I take lotion on my flight from New York to Greece and back

Can I take lotion on my flight from New York to Greece and back?
My friend says I can't take lotion and certain make up -- is that true? how am I to know what I can take or not?
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can take a bottle of 3 ounces or less. http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtm#2
2 :
Yes you can, but it must be in a 3 oz bottle and placed in a baggie/ziplock sandwich-like bag if you carry it on. If you are packing it in luggage you plan to check, I don't think there's a restriction because airport personnel will open you bag and go thru its contents anyway. Look for the travel size bottles of your brand.
3 :
only if it is 3 ounces or less and labelled.

Search News