Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is the average flight time from New Hampshire/New York area to Venice, Italy

What is the average flight time from New Hampshire/New York area to Venice, Italy?
I'm planning ahead on this one guys and girls. I am still in High School, but, it's my absolute dream to go to Venice, Italy. I need to know cost, hotels, places to go in Venice, flight time, allllllll of that. Thanks a ton
New York City - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I went it took a little over 8 hours.. The Hotel Antiche Figure we paid 268.00 per night. The gondola ride was really nice. I did the Jewish Ghetto Walk tour which was amazing. I had a lot of fun.
2 :
Foresteria Valdese is a nice place to stay it is $105 per night. It takes about 8 and a half hours to get there. My favorite place to go is Romantic Waterways of Venice(Gondola Ride) and I would suggest going to Rome to see the Coliseum! I would also suggest to eat at Ambasciata d'Abruzzo it is delightful!!!!!!!! .

Search News