Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Why is it so hard to find an affordable (under $1,200) non-stop flight from New York to Cairo, Egypt? I have

Why is it so hard to find an affordable (under $1,200) non-stop flight from New York to Cairo, Egypt? I have?
looked on many major travel sites (yes, including Kayak), and either the prices are ridiculously expensive, or I have to do a round-the-world airport tour before I arrive in Cairo very late. Since when did a major city like Cairo require a connection? There should be MANY major airlines regularly making non-stop flights to Cairo, just like they do in London and Tokyo.
Egypt - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I agree - I can think of all of the business reasons a person would go to Cairo. They must be the same reasons they would go to London or Tokyo.
2 :
www.egyptair.com Just Checked From JFK to Cairo $734.60 :D :D
3 :
it depends on your date of travel contact this Airlines Agent they could help you find reasonable price . http://www.lonelyegypt.com/
4 :
I used Delta airline for Direct flight. The price usually depends on the time of travel. If you travel during summer time, it's the most expensive. Try to avoid summer.

Search News